Question shell!

philipgreece

Location (City and/or State)
Kefalonia
I would like guys all to thank you for your Ideas in diet! I try everyday to cut any market food for my tortoises! With my Danny i made it successfully! Now with Wilma i take a small leaf of lettuce and i put good foods inside and i make it like burrito or i take a pellet or two of zoo med grassland and i mixed with chopped food!i try to find lettuce from local farmers! I hope a little bit lettuce and zoo med pellet in her life not cause her pyramid! My real question is that i was checking my Wilma's shell! If you see in my photo around her scutes i can see textures! Really i don't know if its normal or some kind of vitamin deficiency! I soak them 3 times per week for 30 minutes and i scrub their shells once per week with a soft toothbrush! Thank you all!

Attachments

• 1000001834.jpg
    1000001834.jpg
    209.6 KB · Views: 1

Alex and the Redfoot

Cyprus
I would like guys all to thank you for your Ideas in diet! I try everyday to cut any market food for my tortoises! With my Danny i made it successfully! Now with Wilma i take a small leaf of lettuce and i put good foods inside and i make it like burrito or i take a pellet or two of zoo med grassland and i mixed with chopped food!i try to find lettuce from local farmers! I hope a little bit lettuce and zoo med pellet in her life not cause her pyramid! My real question is that i was checking my Wilma's shell! If you see in my photo around her scutes i can see textures! Really i don't know if its normal or some kind of vitamin deficiency! I soak them 3 times per week for 30 minutes and i scrub their shells once per week with a soft toothbrush! Thank you all!
Hello!
Her shell looks totally fine to me.

ZooMed Grassland pellets with lettuce is a good combination :)

Alex and the Redfoot

Cyprus
I really want to avoid them but i don't use so much! Also i feed less my wilma because i was overfeeding her!
ZooMed Grassland is a good amendment to lettuce (good fiber and nutrient contents). And don't worry about overfeeding - it's hard to do with a proper diet.