Location (City and/or State)
SWFL
♡♡♡ LOVE LOVE LOVE Radi Friday! ♡♡♡

Ann from CT

N2TORTS

5 Year Member
bigred said:
Looking good, how did sokatra act toward the new little ones
Ed .. great question .....She was a little apprehensive after the initial introduction.:rolleyes:

N2TORTS

5 Year Member
Thanks gang:) ..... I relaly dig the lil' blackhead one ... although the other little Radi' has started to warm up with his surroundings and we have just noticed he has quite the black head too .....:rolleyes:

DevilsLettuce

5 Year Member
N2TORTS said:
Thanks gang:) ..... I relaly dig the lil' blackhead one ... although the other little Radi' has started to warm up with his surroundings and we have just noticed he has quite the black head too .....:rolleyes:

I dig them all, love the black on the head on the little one, but I also love the coloring on the other lil' guy

N2TORTS

5 Year Member
DevilsLettuce said:
N2TORTS said:

I dig them all, love the black on the head on the little one, but I also love the coloring on the other lil' guy

Sokatra'.... the large one in the pic ... I have had since she was 2" and what a treat it has been to see the developement in the rays/patteren.....unlike any other torts I have owned.

bouaboua

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
San Jose CA
Love your out door enclosure. Very nice looking and fancy. I'm getting ready to build a outdoor one. Thank you for sharing yours. It gave me so much ideas.