Radiated enclosures.

Anyfoot

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
UK Sheffield
Can I see some of your radiated enclosure please? I'm picking up some babies in about a wk and need to get a move on with my set up.
Thank you.

It's the same feeling as when I new I was getting lego for xmas as a kid :D:D:D

Anyfoot

5 Year Member
UK Sheffield
Finally got them home. Warmed up and soaked. 2 are eating, the biggest one at the back still doesn't know what planet it's on.

IMG_1637.JPG IMG_1638.JPG IMG_1639.JPG

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
They're beauties! Will they be living in a sectioned off section of the lovely RF building?

Bambam1989

East Texas
Soo pretty! Are they known for being outgoing or kind of shy... Always was fascinated by radiated torts but have never had the pleasure of watching them in person.

Anyfoot

5 Year Member
UK Sheffield
Not sure yet Yvonne.
One of these is right up your street, it's got 2 split scutes. I'll get some better photos tomorrow when they've settled in.

I'm also concerned about one of them. It looks as if there is hard poop stuck in the cloaca. Maybe a sign of dehydration. What do ya think?

Anyfoot

5 Year Member
UK Sheffield
Soo pretty! Are they known for being outgoing or kind of shy... Always was fascinated by radiated torts but have never had the pleasure of watching them in person.
From what I've read and been told they are very hardy, easy to care for and very outgoing if your willing to spend time with them. Time will tell.

Anyfoot

5 Year Member
UK Sheffield
Here's some photos. The poops not looking dry now. This one had a big drink when I soaked them so hopefully it can pass it. Looks to be Wiggling its tail and straining to poop.
IMG_1640.JPG IMG_1641.JPG IMG_1642.JPG