Redfoot infestation

whisper

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
SE FL
Yes. I am living the dream. I’m infested with redfoots. A good non-damaging infestation albeit overwhelming. The week leading up to Hurricane Irma I found 17 babies outside. A month later 6 more. I have some older babies too but my question is what do I do with them? It’s looking like I might need to sell to a wholesaler. I’m running out of space. I’ll use Craigslist for some older ones I have after I clean them up but is there a wholesaler out there that makes sure the lizard/snake loving reptile store owner who just needs some torts in his inventory to make some customers happy is properly educated on the tort species he or she is getting?

motero

10 Year Member!
Arizona
The type of seller you would want to buy from is the same type you want to sell to.

Do some market research on kingsnake and fauna classifieds.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
If you are afraid to ship, you can use a place like "Ship Your Reptiles." They'll provide all the stuff you need and walk you through the process. Naturally, you'll have to wait until the weather warms up. Then you can advertise on places like Kingsnake.com or faunaclassifieds.com