Repashy Veggie Dust in addition or instead of TNT

Status
Not open for further replies.

biglove4bigtorts

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Northeastern USA
I have a pair of ornate uromastyx and while researching them, I came across inofrmation about the product by Repashy called Veggie dust. It is much like TNT, but has a fruity (like bananas) smell, that would be particularly attractive to forest dwelling torts. I am using mine with TNT and keep it with all my supplements, ina mini fridge, with some in a salt/pepper shaker for easy dispenseing on the food. The cost is compareable to TNT and I'm sure it would be a worthwhile addition to Winter diest for those of us who rely on store-bought produce in the Winter or as a primary source of greens.

DeanS

SULCATA OASIS
10 Year Member!
SoCal
Does it contain probiotics like TNT?

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
I'm pretty sure that TNT comes in two types, and one is for fruit-eating tortoises.

biglove4bigtorts

5 Year Member
Northeastern USA
It does contain probiotics and here is some info from Repashy's website.

HempSeed Meal, Alfalfa Meal, Fig Powder, Honey Powder, Defatted Wheat Germ Meal, Bee Pollen, Brewers Yeast, Calcium Carbonate, Calcium Caseinate (source of Isolated Protein) Spirulina Algae, Dicalcium Phosphate, Haemotococcus Algae, Marigold Extract, RoseHips Powder, Rosemary Extract, Yucca Extract, Natural Mixed Tocopherols (as a preservative),Vitamin A acetate, D-Activated Animal Sterol (Source of Vitamin D-3) ,Dried Aspergillus Oryzae Fermentation Extract, Dried Aspergillus Niger Fermentation Extract, Dried Lactobacillus Fermentation Product, Dried Bifidobacterium Thermophilum Fermentation Product, Dried Bifidobacterium Longum Fermentation Product, Dried Enterococcus Faecium Fermentation Product and Dried Bacillus Subtilis Fermentation Product

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Directions:

Rinse Vegetables, and either sprinkle product over the top liberally, or put veggies in a plastic bag or container along with Dust, and mix in a “shake and bake” manner.You can also mix it with water and use it like a "dressing". Recommended rate of supplementation is 5%-10% by weght with fresh vegetables at each feeding.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Resources:

You may copy and use all images and text provided here on the product page.

You may also link to any resource articles on my Website, but can not copy these articles to your website. I do this so that I may easily update and edit the articles, so please do not copy them to your site.

Related Article: Calcium, Phosphorous, and Vitamin D-3 in Repashy Superfoods

Related Forum: Diets, Live Fods, And Supplements Forum at the Repashy Forums

Related Web Links: Repashy Superfoods

Facts:

Analysis:

Calcium 2.5
Phosphorous .7%
Protein 15%
Fat 3%
Fiber 12%
Vitamin D-3 4,000 IU/KG
Vitamin A 40,000 IU/kg
Beta Carotene 800 mg/kg
Choline 1000 mg/kg
Vitamin C 600 mg/kg
Vitamin E 500 IU/kg
Vitamin B1 .16 mg/kg
Vitamin B2 .22 mg/kg
Vitamin B3 1.2 mg/kg
Vitamin B5 .37 mg/kg
Vitmain B6 .16 mg/kg
Vitamin B12 .01 mg/kg
Vitamin K .06 mg/kg
Biotin .3 mg/kg

Size
Retail Price
Minimum Advertised Price

4oz. $7.99 $6.99
8oz. $10.99 $9.99
16oz. $17.99 $16.99
32oz. $26.99 $24.99
64oz. $47.99 $45.99

This product is not for sale on this website. Please visit the Repashy Store web page for a list of authorized distributors.

Status
Not open for further replies.