Reptile Terrarium Decor Ideas

Bwaterford

Location (City and/or State)
Holland Ohio
So I'm kinda going with a rainforest theme for my terrarium enclosure. I was wanting to add a waterfall, just for water sound maybe ambient lighting but nothing my tortoise can get in, just more for decoration. What brands or picture 📸 dose anyone have to offer to this idea. Any comments or ideas also welcome. Thank you

Chubbs the tegu

5 Year Member
Ma
I dont have any in my enclosures. My outdoor sulcata pen i have a solar powered bird fountain in his pool. You could look on amazon im sure you can find a cool looking table top fountain

Bwaterford

Holland Ohio
I dont have any in my enclosures. My outdoor sulcata pen i have a solar powered bird fountain in his pool. You could look on amazon im sure you can find a cool looking table top fountain
I have found alot, I'm very artsy person, so my enclosure inside and outside will be as awesome as I can financially put together....

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
I don't do any of that. My tortoises are outside with a bunch of weeds and grass and a mulberry tree. The inside winter enclosures are pretty plain.
Just make sure there is enough roaming/exercise room for the tortoise so he doesn't lose muscle tone and starts not being able to walk.
Also, be sure to show pics when you get it going and/or done. You being artsy, I bet it will look great
I can't even scape my aquariums where I'm ever happy with it.