Reptilinks

jsheffield

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Westmoreland, NH
I was interested in finding a more balanced and nutritious foodstuff for my marine toad, Beulah, and came across these.

IMG_9395.jpg

Placing a big enough order to qualify for a discount and free shipping (I'm a sucker for that sort of "deal") I got a mix of a bunch of different sizes in their mega-blend and mega-blend with fruit and veggies.

IMG_9394.jpg

My spare freezer is now full of these uncooked meat and bone and feather and fruit and veggies sorta-sausages!

Beulah was slow to warm up to them, but seemed to like them better if I cut then open to allow her to smell what was inside the casing.

Yesterday I thawed two, and when is cut them up for her it seemed too much, so I put a few small pieces in with my redfoot Darwin's brunch... he went crazy for the reptilinks, pushing everything else in the bowl out of the way to find every last morsel.

I wish a local pet store carried them so I hadn't had to but so many packages at once, but I've got the freezer space and now that I know both my toad and my redfoot love them, and that they're good food, I'm happy to have found reptilinks.

Jamie

dmmj

The member formerly known as captain awesome
10 Year Member!
CA
Personally I am a little disgusted..... but seems pretty tasty to a redfoot.

RosemaryDW

5 Year Member
Newport Coast, CA
I wonder if my cats could eat the first one.

We’ve got one cat with a sensitive stomach. Raw might be better for him but you have to find a way to include bones and such, not something I would do at home. :p