Runny poop

Shinchan

Location (City and/or State)
India
My tortoise poop is runny and i think he got loose motions cause he is going toilet frequently sometimes 3 times a day. I have changed his diet from vegetables to only grass and hibiscus. I'm really worried ? please help.

TechnoCheese

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lewisville, Texas
Its

Been a week since i changed the diet , he is an Indian star tortoise, 10 to 12 years of age. He is sneezing and coughing so started to gave antibiotics idk if this is the cause.
Can we see pictures of your enclosure? What are the enclosure temps and humidity?

ZEROPILOT

REDFOOT WRANGLER
Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
South Eastern Florida (U.S.A.)/Rock Hill S.C.
"Sneezing and coughing" is not normal. So I'm going to guess that the runny poop isn't caused by the diet and is probably an outward sign of a more serious issue.
You need a veterinarian.

Shinchan

India
My tortoise poop is runny and i think he got loose motions cause he is going toilet frequently sometimes 3 times a day. I have changed his diet from vegetables to only grass and hibiscus. I'm really worried ? please help.
Hello, my tortoise is good now , we took him to the vet and he got injected in back legs now he os doing great, very active always roaming around eating well, thank you very much ♥