Russian Tortoise for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

kortz

5 Year Member
Hello,

I am afraid I have to sell my Russian Tortoise named Gazpacho due to college starting up and I have no where suitable for her to stay. This is very hard for me to sell her but I want to make sure she can have a good life and the attention she deserves that I cannot give her while I am at college. She is very active and friendly. She loves going outside and you can even feed her from your hand. she likes to eat cucumbers as a treat and enjoys grazing on clovers when she is outside. She is healthy and I was told when I bought her that she is a girl. Her cage is 7 feet long and breaks off into two section. She will also come with a heating lamp, a UVB lamp, a water and food dish, as well as a log and some other decoration type things I have in her cage. I will also buy new substrate for her before she is sold and give you the food I have at the time. I live in the Albany area in NY and I would rather not ship her anywhere. If anyone is interested let me know please either as a message on here or through my email [email protected]

Thank you

Attachments

• IMG_0860.JPG
    IMG_0860.JPG
    172.4 KB · Views: 49
  • IMG_1041.JPG
    IMG_1041.JPG
    207.6 KB · Views: 47
  • IMG_1255.JPG
    IMG_1255.JPG
    286.5 KB · Views: 45
  • IMG_1051.JPG