1. Welcome! Are you interested in tortoises? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our community is the #1 place for tortoise keepers to talk online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your tortoise and enclosure, and discuss any tortoise topic with other tortoise keepers. Get started today!

Russian Tortoise in need of home. East PA

Discussion in 'Adoptions' started by Flamspur, Dec 6, 2017.

1. Flamspur

Flamspur New Member

Hi. I’ve had Tim, my male Russian for about a year but am no longer able to take care of him. I’m looking to rehome him. His current housing is a homemade (sturdy!) wooden tank. This, as well as all of his accessories are included with him. Money not necessary. We live in Montgomery county, just above Philadelphia.
    Picture of him on imgur below
    http://imgur.com/5h2xg0G
  2. Elizabeth Tully

Elizabeth Tully Member

(These ads do not appear for registered members.)
    Hi Tim. I just said goodbye to my approx. 10 month old Russian, Caspian. He was doing well recently but stopped eating just before I had to go away for 2 weeks. Left in care of pet sitter. When I got home he was gone. Had him in good setup and did a lot of research especially through Tortoise Forum. Anyway, how old is Tim? I think I bought Caspian too young. I'm heartbroken. He would look up at me when he couldn't get a good bite on his leaf and wait for me to hold it for him. You are about 3 hours from me. I'm in Hopewell Jct NY. Let me know. Maybe you could meet me half way. Thanks, Elizabeth