Russian Tortoise Male in need of a wonderful home/enclosure!! - Washington State

Status
Not open for further replies.

Octopusville

Let me preface this by saying that I love my tortoise so much. It's going to be very difficult for me to adjust to him being gone, but the reason I need to give him a new home is because I am unable to give him the life he deserves. And I'm looking for someone who can provide just that, a better home and a good life.

We live in Washington state, and he has good living conditions. He is very healthy. He just recently came out of hibernation and has been very excited to run around and explore. I live in a really dangerous area where if I put him in our backyard or built him an enclosure, he would be taken the very same day. So he stays inside most of the time. I do, on occasion, take him to a large field where he runs around for about an hour every couple of days during the spring/summer. He loves to run and explore. However, since I'm unable to give him an area to run and play in, I am looking for a good new life for him.

What I'm asking for is someone who is experienced in tortoise care. Has tortoises currently, or has previously cared for them. Absolutely with an outdoor enclosure, so he can run around and be happy and play. I love this tortoise so much that I would prefer to have a relationship with you that we can exchange emails and you can let me know how he's doing, and maybe send me pictures or something. He means a lot to me.

I am aware of certain scams that are going on right now, where people would offer to adopt tortoises and say they would be a forever home, and then go right around and sell them and make a profit. I think that's absolutely terrible, and if you are interested in adopting the sweetest tortoise around, then I would want to skype call with you and talk on the phone and make sure that he's going to a loving home. I also am sorry, but to ensure he's not going to be sold immediately and put right back into the system, I would want to charge like 80$ for him. Not because that's what I think he's worth, but because that would deter some of the people wanting to make a profit. :( Again, I'm very sorry.

I would prefer if you were local to Washington State, but if not, then I would only be willing to ship him if you were an amazing amazing home!! But please remember, it's going to be difficult for me to say goodbye so please be friendly!!

If you think that you can provide him with a good life and a good lifestyle, then please don't hesitate to contact me!! I'd absolutely love to get in touch with you, and we can start talking and I can show you cute pictures of him. :) Serious inquiries only please!!

Status
Not open for further replies.