russian with Green Diarrhea

Status
Not open for further replies.

eriksmom

5 Year Member
Why is this happening, she is being stubborn about her diet. Only eating romaine lettuce I have taken advice from forum and tried to trick her, that didn't work now i am trying the "tough love" approach. Just wondering if/when i should worry. She is a Russian, that is soaked every day to every other day.

Fernando

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Southern California
The green diarrhea is because of the diet. Too much romaine and not enough healthy good greens. Tough love is what it sounds like is gonna happen. Don't give in. She's gotta get off the romaine.

You don't have to worry. Wait a few days but just keep offering her the good stuff ONLY...Russians are made for this. They can eat a lot then go days without food if necessary, so don't worry if you think you are starving her.

eriksmom

5 Year Member
FernandoM said:
The green diarrhea is because of the diet. Too much romaine and not enough healthy good greens. Tough love is what it sounds like is gonna happen. Don't give in. She's gotta get off the romaine.

You don't have to worry. Wait a few days but just keep offering her the good stuff ONLY...Russians are made for this. They can eat a lot then go days without food if necessary, so don't worry if you think you are starving her.

THANK YOU!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.