Scam company or not?

Logan7878

Location (City and/or State)
Mount Dora
Adopt a baby tortoise company on Facebook has anyone ever dealt with them buying a tortoise?

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
I took it to mean "adopt a baby tortoise"????

Logan7878

Mount Dora
Hi thank you so much for your response yes I don't know much about them either I would like to eventually get the aldabra But I want to do it correctly and with the right people.

Toddrickfl1

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Ga
That's for sure a scammer. They're using Stolen pictures, terrible english, and the story as to why they're getting rid of the tortoise changes with every other post.

Logan7878

Mount Dora
That's for sure a scammer. They're using Stolen pictures, terrible english, and the story as to why they're getting rid of the tortoise changes with every other post.
Thank you for your help I'm a little bit of a naive person and trusting but I know there's scammers out there. How can you tell their stolen pictures?

Toddrickfl1

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Ga
Thank you for your help I'm a little bit of a naive person and trusting but I know there's scammers out there. How can you tell their stolen pictures?
I've seen some of those pictures posted all over the internet. You can do a reverse image search and you'll see. There's not too many people selling baby aldabras. Usually when you see them advertised on facebook, craigslist, etc its a scam.

Logan7878

Mount Dora
I've seen some of those pictures posted all over the internet. You can do a reverse image search and you'll see. There's not too many people selling baby aldabras. Usually when you see them advertised on facebook, craigslist, etc its a scam.
Great to know thank you do you have someone you suggest to purchase a aldabra from? I have a small turtle rescue with Aquatics and three sulcatas

Toddrickfl1

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Ga
Great to know thank you do you have someone you suggest to purchase a aldabra from? I have a small turtle rescue with Aquatics and three sulcatas
I don't honestly, but you might try contacting @ALDABRAMAN He might be able to point you in the right direction.