Serious tortoise keeper

Status
Not open for further replies.

cwby1ntx

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Pilot Point Texas
Hello,
I am new here and have been raising tortoises for 25 years.
I have never been much on publicly showing my tortoises but do enjoy sharing information with other breeders. I have 1.1 adult Galaps. 1.1 adult Aldabras and a younger male. 8 4-6 yr old Radiateds and Redfoots, Greeks, Hermans, Yellow Foot, Pancake and a few odds and ends. Looking for a female Burmese Star.
I'm mostly interested in talking to other breeders of Galaps and Aldabras, mine are all of breeding age and breeding. I live in North Texas. Charlie Musgrave

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Hi Charlie:

Are you a #1 Texas Cowboy? (cwby1ntx)

Well you've come to the right place to talk about breeding the aldabran tortoises. One of our members is probably the foremost breeder of them in the US. You can see many of his posts under the username Aldabraman.

Welcome to the Tortoise Forum!!

I'd love to see pictures of your tortoises and their habitats.

Jacob

5 Year Member
California
Welcome to the forum, thats awesome!
Do you Care to share any photos with us, of course thats if you dont mind?

DixieParadise

5 Year Member
Georgetown, TX
Welcome fellow Texan. You will find a great deal of information on this forum. You will also be able to PM anyone you wish to have private communication with as well.

Would love to see some thriving tortoises from North Texas, if you don't mind sharing a picture or two.

ALDABRAMAN

KEEPER AT HEART
10 Year Member!
SW Forida
Welcome!

:tort: Please share pictures and participate as much as you feel comfortable. I would love to share experiences about your aldabra breeding program. [email protected]

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
Hello and WELCOME:D. We would love to see some of your tortoises. Would also love to hear about your experiences and knowledge raising such giants as the Aldabras and Galops. We are lucky to have ALDABRAMAN share his knowledge and pictures with us from Florida. Would be nice to hear and see how it's done in Texas. Hopefully you will feel comfortable enough with this fantastic forum and its great members to do so:D

cemmons12

5 Year Member
Greenfield, In.
Welcome, I would love to see pics of your big guys/gals if you feel ok about posting any sometime.

Neal

10 Year Member!
Arizona
Welcome...any leopard tortoises in those odds and ends? :)

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
So glad you decided to show us your tortoises. However they are not showing up:(
A lot of us have a hard time at it also. Try the tinypics free website for posting pics

Status
Not open for further replies.