Sheldon's Crib.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jenilyn

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Michigan
I don't like it, i thought it was gonna be big enough it prolly is but i think bigger is better its a 95 gallon rubbermaid. I am gonna build a bookshelf one soon. but here it is. :)

P5040577.jpg

P5040578.jpg

P5040576.jpg

and IN the food dish.
P5040580.jpg

Candy

10 Year Member!
Alhambra, CA
These little Russian tortoises are some of the cutest tortoises around. The last picture is priceless. :)

ChiKat

10 Year Member!
FL
SHELDON!! What a cool dude :D I'm so glad you posted more pics of the handsome little guy!

terryo

10 Year Member!
Staten Island, New York
That last picture....I couldn't stop laughing. I can't imagine not having these little guys in my life. They make me laugh all the time.

Jenilyn

5 Year Member
Michigan
he says, "hey mom I think that this bowl is the same size as my belly, yep it is!"

Stephanie Logan

10 Year Member!
Colorado
I like the first "before" shot and then the steady progression to Russian-damaged and food strewn around. :rolleyes:

dmward1978

5 Year Member
Where can you get a 95 Gallon Rubbermaid?? I've been looking for that myself.

Kristina

10 Year Member!
Cadillac, Michigan
In the pictures it does not look any larger than my 50 gallon ones (I have Russians in mine, so the size comparison is right.)

Are you sure it is 95? The Roughneck Jumbo is 42.7" x 21.4" x 18" and that is 50 gallons...

Jenilyn

5 Year Member
Michigan
the guy at lowes said it was 95. i dunno. it doesnt have a sticker on it or anything. i dont think its big enough so maybe its not. i went to the counter and asked the guy for a 95 and thats what he sold me. i don't doubt he could have been wrong. i am going to build a book shelf one in a couple months, my husband is moving his computer to our almost finished basement ;) and ill have a whole wall in our pet room whoa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! yay!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.