1. Welcome! Are you interested in tortoises? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our community is the #1 place for tortoise keepers to talk online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your tortoise and enclosure, and discuss any tortoise topic with other tortoise keepers. Get started today!

Since I was looking up research articles...

Discussion in 'General Tortoise Discussion' started by wccmog10, Dec 19, 2018.

Help Support Tortoise Forums by donating:

1. wccmog10

wccmog10 Active Member

Location (City and/or State):
    Georgia
    Since I was looking up research articles, I thought I would post these two that my faculty advisor wrote about Galapagos tortoises.

https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/abs/10.1002/zoo.1430090503

https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/abs/10.1002/(SICI)1098-2361(1998)17:6<505::AID-ZOO4>3.0.CO;2-3

After I copy pasted the links I think I noticed that these may not be the complete papers. If not, I will try and find the actual PDF’s when I get on a real computer.
    Tom, Pastel Tortie and RosemaryDW like this.
  2. wccmog10

wccmog10 Active Member

Georgia
    (These ads do not appear for registered members.)
    Here is the Galapagos reproductive cycle one- I am still looking for the ultrasound paper.

Attached Files:

Pastel Tortie likes this.
  3. Pastel Tortie

Pastel Tortie Well-Known Member Platinum Tortoise Club Tortoise Club

North Florida
    If you can edit it, consider putting "Galapagos" in the thread title. Or post something in the species specific section. Several members would be interested in those research articles.