size comparison

Status
Not open for further replies.

DAC8671

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
San Diego CA
Here are a few pics of Ralph (4 1/2 yrs, 15lbs) with my 3 1/2 yr old son for a good size comparison.

8909014jacksonralph.jpg

8909016jacksonralph.jpg

8909015jacksonralph.jpg

8909017jacksonralph.jpg

Isa

10 Year Member!
Montreal, QC, Canada
Awww very nice pictures :D
It seems like your son really loves Ralph, they both look adorable :D
Ralph is getting big :D
Thanks for sharing!

Stazz

5 Year Member
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Awwww how cute !!! Ralph is so lovely looking, he seems to love your son too :) Nice bonding time hehehe. Your son is also so cute !!

dmmj

The member formerly known as captain awesome
10 Year Member!
CA
I am reminded of that old saying " it's not the size of your tortoise, but how you use it"

DAC8671

10 Year Member!
San Diego CA
It's funny because in the last picture, I told my son to look up at me. Ralph seemed to do the same...bringing his head out and up some just for the picture.

I'm surprised, though, that my son still trusts Ralph. About a month or so ago Ralph bit his finger. BUT it wasn't Ralph's fault. My son was feeding him a flower and got his fingers a little too close.

My kids LOVE Ralph. They also love our RES, Girly Gunther, which we now call Frau Gunther.

I love to watch people's reactions when they are walking by. If Ralph is out of his enclosure, the people are just walking...walking...walking, then stop dead in their tracks. Not really expecting a tort of that size in someone's backyard. I had one lady tell me she thought it was a remote control tortoise. hahahaha

Crazy1

10 Year Member!
Inland Empire, CA
Debbie your pics are adorable. Kids are so forgiving. But I did notice he had his hand away from Ralphs mouth :). Both Ralph and your son are very sweet and I especially love the last pic.

ChiKat

10 Year Member!
FL
Great pics, thanks for sharing!! Both Ralph and your son are adorable :D So sweet!

M

Maggie Cummings

Ralph is just beautiful. His growth is nice and his color is spectacular. You should be very proud of yourself!

Status
Not open for further replies.