Size Question

ladyvalkyrie

Location (City and/or State)
Fort Sill, Oklahoma
As y'all know, I got Deryn as a rescue back in August. Her age was unclear, about roughly 5 years, but she was on the smaller size because as I soon found out, she was being bullied and not eating enough because of it. So she's been alone since September. Now that we have a scale that is small enough to register her weight, I just wanted to make sure that she's a good size. She weighs 1.4 pounds and is 6.2 inches long. I know she's put on weight and about a quarter inch since I got her. She is otherwise healthy and active with warm temps and high humidity, and gets about 2-4 hours of UVB twice a week since we have to put her in a tank until we get the bulbs set up in her enclosure (I'm going to make another post about that in the enclosure forum). I am working on getting her more heat/basking spots and plants, especially since we had to leave some of her plants in Texas until the end of February. I'll post a picture of the enclosure in a second- I have it on my phone and I'm typing this on my computer. What are y'alls thoughts, and if she is too small, what do you suggest?

crimson_lotus

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Massachusetts
My redfoot is also a rescue and she is about 8 inches, probably a bit heavier than yours given she is larger. I think she is about 3-4 years old, but who really knows. It sounds like you're doing a wonderful job, but I do have one question - how high is the humidity? Open tops can be hard to manage, which is the only reason I ask.