Small town parades...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tortus

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Maryland
God I'm still furious.

I went to the store this morning, and in the mean time my town decided to have a parade. The whole place was shut down. Every street was blocked off by a cop car or cones.

I rode around for over 30 minutes just trying to find a way home. And I was right there! I finally had to run over some cones to get home. What if I had an emergency? Should this be legal?

Dang little redneck town. I will have to mark this day on my calendar so I never get stuck in this again.

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
Sorry you didn't enjoy the parade. Sorry, I also had to laugh. I have been to some of those small town redneck parades. In those small towns, it's like they wait all year for this parade they don't have much else, not always a bad thing though. They shut the town down for it, then it's like 5 little things that makeup the parade. Now that your home, hope the rest of the weekend goes good for you:)

Tortus

5 Year Member
Maryland
Thanks! LOL

I'm also laughing at myself right now. I was so road raged. I think I invented a few curse words. All I wanted to do is get home and I felt helpless.

The story of my life...:)

Status
Not open for further replies.