Snack time!

jeff kushner

Location (City and/or State)
North of Annapolis
Horrible thru-the-glass pic that you guys are used to seeing from me by now! LOL

I came home today and little Matilda was half sleeping, so I offered her half a hard boiled egg that Kerry had left here a week or two ago (things live forever in my fridge). She had never had an egg before that I remember but she loved it! She ate most of the yoke and a good bit of shell, I don't eggactly know is she can eat eggs, but once in a great while can't hurt her too much...she's resting now after her snack.

Her wound is now getting old looking and she has no hesitation stretching her neck, something that was obviously uncomfortable for her for a while after getting hurt. She's tough though, I like that in a girl!

20221122_132334.jpg

Len B

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Southern Md - Northern Neck Va
Horrible thru-the-glass pic that you guys are used to seeing from me by now! LOL

I came home today and little Matilda was half sleeping, so I offered her half a hard boiled egg that Kerry had left here a week or two ago (things live forever in my fridge). She had never had an egg before that I remember but she loved it! She ate most of the yoke and a good bit of shell, I don't eggactly know is she can eat eggs, but once in a great while can't hurt her too much...she's resting now after her snack.

Her wound is now getting old looking and she has no hesitation stretching her neck, something that was obviously uncomfortable for her for a while after getting hurt. She's tough though, I like that in a girl!

View attachment 351955
Yes they can eat eggs, shell and all. Calcium in those shells.