So cute

Status
Not open for further replies.

antoniocormier

5 Year Member
So my baby RF let me scratch his back for the first time and he LOVED it! It was so cute he was wiggling back and forth! hah unfortunately i only got a pic of it, instead of a video!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    70.7 KB · Views: 101

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Chicago, Illinois, USA
I think that is cute when they do that. I'm just not sure if its because they like it or that they don't like it.

antoniocormier

5 Year Member
wellington said:
I think that is cute when they do that. I'm just not sure if its because they like it or that they don't like it.

Well he was scratching his side against my bed frame and i started petting him and he was freaking out. i think he was really excited though!

akp022

5 Year Member
My tort will rub himself up against my hand, so I'm choosing to believe that he likes it for now lol, btw I just watched the video in your signature and it was adorable! I love watching torts eat, they're so cute :)

LeopardTortLover

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Manchester, UK
Omg! Just watched your video of your tortoise swimming! I didnt even know torts could swim! How did you figure he could do this?

antoniocormier

5 Year Member
LeopardTortLover said:
Omg! Just watched your video of your tortoise swimming! I didnt even know torts could swim! How did you figure he could do this?

i was reading online and it said some RF's in the wild actually go in ponds and stuff and catch fish and eat live plants UNDERWATER!

Status
Not open for further replies.