some of my torts

Status
Not open for further replies.

dmarcus

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Las Vegas, NV
It must be cool to be able to see all those different species on a daily basis...

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
If those are some of your torts, how many do you have all total? Do you have inside and outside areas for each species or do you house them all together?

Neal

10 Year Member!
Arizona
That's one hell of a collection!

I read somewhere that you had some leopards....:)

tortadise

10 Year Member!
Tropical South Texas
I currently have them house in 3 separate buildings. 1 building houses the big guys that have yards so they can go in and out whenever weather permits. The other building has a greenhouse for rain forest species with divided pens in it (greenhouse is 12 x 45) and the main building has 30 tort tables with light valences and dividers for each different tort some tort tables vary depending on size or group of tort, from 8x4 to 3x4. I have to get a head count last time there were around 47 without hatchlings. I love seeing them everyday there all do different manored.

I do have leopards. A 10" male ( his name is spot) a 15" female ( her name is Fiona) and a 13" male ( his name is mr.t a.k.a mr humpy mchumperson, he's a horn dog) Im working on getting all my photos updated.

Status
Not open for further replies.