Squirt the Sulcata

Status
Not open for further replies.

jlyoncc1

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
NJ
I just thought I would share updated photos of my little Squirt. For those of you that don't know, Squirt was a foster of Robyns. Robyn got her well again and then sent her to me. Her new growth looks smooth and now she lets me watch her eat. She is still shy but she is making baby steps.

DSC08424.jpg

DSC08425.jpg

DSC08426.jpg

Thanks for looking!!

Crazy1

10 Year Member!
Inland Empire, CA
Dee, Squirt is looking GREAT ! Her new growth is wonderful. I am so happy she is doing so well with you and She's letting you watch her eat (awhhhhh, sniffle, sniffle :D). That does my heart good. She Looks like she is loving that hibiscus. I know when she was with me she was so shy and scared. What a horible life she must have had. But look at her now. Living the good live with you. Thank you for taking her and taking such good care of her.

jlyoncc1

10 Year Member!
NJ
Thanks Wayne, 70 and Robyn! Robyn, you should see her actually eating those flowers, she cracks me up! She eats all of the center out first really sticking her face down into the middle. When she is sure it is all gone, she starts on the petals. She eats it this way every time. She's a cutie, we love her!

Cam

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Minnesota
Congratulations on a beautiful little girl:)
Great pictures...she looks like she is smiling in the first one.

Crazy1

10 Year Member!
Inland Empire, CA
Dee, I spoke with (I forget her title) but she deals with plants. and she said they go after the center because it is the most nutritious part of the plant. So Squirt is one smart tort.:D

Isa

10 Year Member!
Montreal, QC, Canada
Dee

What an adorable baby you have. Robyn and you made a really good job with the little squirt, she is very adorable and she looks very happy :D.

alice

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
beautiful tortoise, im very jealouse, i would love a sulcata

x

Status
Not open for further replies.