Sri Stars, Manouria, Cherryhead, Sulcata, and Greek baby tortoises - pic heavy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TylerStewart

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Las Vegas, NV.
Great looking torts! I really like the burmese (browns and blacks). I wish they weren't such a pain to keep in my climate. I have a bunch of small and mid sized blacks, but if they aren't at about 80% humidity, they barely open their eyes.

Neal said:
I don't know Kristina, I mean they look great and all...but I think you and I might have to have an official smooth sri star contest. :p

If this happens, count me in! I might suggest, though, to wait 6-12 months to let true excellence shine ;)

StarKids__98211_zoom.JPG

Kristina

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Cadillac, Michigan
Thanks Tyler, I really enjoy them too. I have found the same thing as far as humidity, luckily here where I live 80% or higher humidity during the summer months is pretty normal. I also have a mister system and when they are outside they are hosed twice a day on "mist."

I agree on waiting a bit for the smooth Star contest, I wanna give mine a chance to gain more size before they are truly judged ;) But you both are on, lol.

I was going to get pics today but it is raining, so hopefully we will have some nice weather tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.