Steak day!

jeff kushner

Location (City and/or State)
North of Annapolis
Matilda was pissed this past weekend! She disappeared Friday and I didn't see her for any length of time till this morning! Kerry was over and Matilda STILL didn't come out and she loves Kerry!

I think that she was mad at Kerry for not paying attention to her Friday afternoon and she buried up for the w/e. We were busy washing a bike to post on fleabay and there wasn't a lot of dilly dally time.

Yesterday when I got home from work, she was still hiding.....

But "would you like some candy" isn't the only thing horrible men (like me) use to lure women......a well placed piece of steak will bring my kind of girl running faster than a stack of "Benjamin's"

She was so hungry that she didn't even recoil when the phone was dropped in for a picture! What a cool little beast!

When I posted this and turned around to look at her, she has taken her steak across her home and into her fitting to eat in peace! LOL

steak.jpg

gep0322

Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Birmingham, Alabama
Matilda was pissed this past weekend! She disappeared Friday and I didn't see her for any length of time till this morning! Kerry was over and Matilda STILL didn't come out and she loves Kerry!

I think that she was mad at Kerry for not paying attention to her Friday afternoon and she buried up for the w/e. We were busy washing a bike to post on fleabay and there wasn't a lot of dilly dally time.

Yesterday when I got home from work, she was still hiding.....

But "would you like some candy" isn't the only thing horrible men (like me) use to lure women......a well placed piece of steak will bring my kind of girl running faster than a stack of "Benjamin's"

She was so hungry that she didn't even recoil when the phone was dropped in for a picture! What a cool little beast!

When I posted this and turned around to look at her, she has taken her steak across her home and into her fitting to eat in peace! LOL

View attachment 345121
Cool 😎 what’s her favorite cut of steak? It looks like she likes it medium rare.