Steak night!

jeff kushner

Location (City and/or State)
North of Annapolis
I caught more than a little flack from Matilda, AND Kerry for forgetting to cut a piece for Matilda before I wolfed down the whole thing last time, leaving her hanging(Matilda, not Kerry).

So tonight I cut her piece before I sat down to eat...............and it was a lot bigger than what's left in the pic! It was like 3 bites large! Man bites! Jeez she ate fast!

I wrote this at 6pm, then I must have gotten sidetracked, I fell asleep.

20220727_164748_HDR.jpg

The cap-repurposed is just so she can feel doted upon. She has her own drinking station!

DoubleD1996!

Memphis
I caught more than a little flack from Matilda, AND Kerry for forgetting to cut a piece for Matilda before I wolfed down the whole thing last time, leaving her hanging(Matilda, not Kerry).

So tonight I cut her piece before I sat down to eat...............and it was a lot bigger than what's left in the pic! It was like 3 bites large! Man bites! Jeez she ate fast!

I wrote this at 6pm, then I must have gotten sidetracked, I fell asleep.

View attachment 347983

The cap-repurposed is just so she can feel doted upon. She has her own drinking station!
Five star meal

jeff kushner

North of Annapolis
Temps broke to the lower 80's and she's out and about. I get home 'round 12:30 on Fridays......so I got to watch her. You'all know what her home looks like but it's unbelievable how well she is camo'ed under that screen! It breaks her pattern to where she becomes nearly invisible. Today she got to chase these 5-6" worms I have here that writher like worm snakes and are nearly as quick.