SW Forida
2n9e0ph.jpg

25phiy8.jpg

2hmzg2h.jpg

Q'sTortie

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Tampa, Florida
Sooo jealous!!! Not everyone can get an experience like that! Closest I came to that is feeding an apple slice at the end of a kabob to one lol

JeffG

5 Year Member
Arizona
Awesome animal! Out of curiousity, do you ever have to worry about them stepping on you in situations like that? They could obviuosly cause a lot of damage if they tried to climb into your lap!

ALDABRAMAN

KEEPER AT HEART
10 Year Member!
SW Forida
Q said:
Sooo jealous!!! Not everyone can get an experience like that! Closest I came to that is feeding an apple slice at the end of a kabob to one lol

;)

ALDABRAMAN

KEEPER AT HEART
10 Year Member!
SW Forida
JeffG said:
Awesome animal! Out of curiousity, do you ever have to worry about them stepping on you in situations like that? They could obviuosly cause a lot of damage if they tried to climb into your lap!

Yes! They, especially our males are very heavy and strong. Alfa is the only one i can not maneuver by my self. We spend so much time interacting with them that we get lots of practice. I had my hand smashed real bad last year and some of our relatives have had there feet stepped on. We take serious precautions when visitors are around them, especially children. It is a concern!

Status
Not open for further replies.