sulcata and box turtle

Status
Not open for further replies.

dmmj

The member formerly known as captain awesome
10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
CA
To contact someone through CL, you need Microsoft email thingy (technical term) and I don't have it set up.

dmmj

The member formerly known as captain awesome
10 Year Member!
CA
Laura said:
[email protected]
copy above and paste into your email.. and write a reply and hit send..
or do you not ahve email at all?
I've tried that before, it just bounces back.

Laura

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Foothills above Sacramento CA
i do it all the time. with yahoo, you cant just click on it.. or i have to re set something.. but it works for me... hmmmm

jaizei

Unknown Member
10 Year Member!
Earth
dmmj said:
To contact someone through CL, you need Microsoft email thingy (technical term) and I don't have it set up.

It only appears that way since the Microsoft program is probably the default email program on your computer. It pops up whenever an email address is clicked. It's not hard to change.

In any case, copying and pasting should work usually.

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
dmmj said:
Laura said:
[email protected]
copy above and paste into your email.. and write a reply and hit send..
or do you not ahve email at all?
I've tried that before, it just bounces back.
if you want, Send me a pm of what you want me to ask the person and I can email him/her for you. I will also get a number if possible.

N2TORTS

5 Year Member
dmmj said:

DJ ... you still using that " Speak N Spell" ? :p

Mgridgaway

5 Year Member
Maryland
Also, with most modern browsers you can simply right click an email address and one of the options will be to copy the email address. Then you can simply paste it into any To: bar you want. I've verified this with Safari, Chrome, and Firefox and use this for gmail all the time.

Floof

10 Year Member!
Southern California
Mgridgaway said:
Also, with most modern browsers you can simply right click an email address and one of the options will be to copy the email address. Then you can simply paste it into any To: bar you want. I've verified this with Safari, Chrome, and Firefox and use this for gmail all the time.

Yep, this is what I do. Have never set up, nor had a desire to set up, Microsoft Outlook (the email thingy) or any other such email program. Right click/copy email address/paste into "to" bar/send email. Works beautifully.

Good luck to whoever tries to adopt them! I agree, it sounds like they're being housed together... Always found it interesting when people demand that the new home do research, when they obviously didn't put in any effort themselves. Hmmm.

Status
Not open for further replies.