Sulcata Hatchlings

Status
Not open for further replies.

spikethebest

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Southern California
Hello.

I have a few sulcata hatchlings that need a good home.

A small adoption fee applies to insure they go to a good home.

Email me or PM me or reply back if you are interested.

I will NOT ship. You can pick up in 818 or 661.

Thank you.

Chu-Chu

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Do you still have them? What is the price for each? Could you send some photos? Thanks!

spikethebest said:
I still have a few left. Let me know if you are interested!

Thank you!

Josh

Ask questions, share answers, talk torts!
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Redlands, CA
how many do you have cory?

neeleysometimes

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
spikethebest said:
i am in southern california. where are you? i am asking $70 for each.

I am in san luis obispo county. People on here often talk about shipping the little guys.do you consider this a safe option? It sounds traumatic.

spikethebest

10 Year Member!
Southern California
id perfer not to ship, especially since you are relatively close. there is always a risk, so the safest would be to pick one up. also you can look at all the tortoises, and see them walk around, and pick out the one you want, instead of me just picking you one at random. would you like to make a nice weekend drive to los angeles? i live right next to six flags magic mountain.

neeleysometimes

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
spikethebest said:
id perfer not to ship, especially since you are relatively close. there is always a risk, so the safest would be to pick one up. also you can look at all the tortoises, and see them walk around, and pick out the one you want, instead of me just picking you one at random. would you like to make a nice weekend drive to los angeles? i live right next to six flags magic mountain.

do you still have the little guys? i have a few questions... my daughters bday is saterday, all she wants is a tortoise, we have had water turtles for years and she is very responsible pet owner... would this peticular type be a good idea for a semi beginner?thanks

spikethebest

10 Year Member!
Southern California
[/quote]

do you still have the little guys? i have a few questions... my daughters bday is saterday, all she wants is a tortoise, we have had water turtles for years and she is very responsible pet owner... would this peticular type be a good idea for a semi beginner?thanks
[/quote]

hello. yes i have a few. yes they are very low maintance. please let me when and if you are coming by.

MiamiTimes28

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
spikethebest said:
I have recently gotten some more sulcata hatchlings. So if anyone is interested, please let me know.

thank you

I would be very interested in the hatchlings. Do you have pics and info?

Thanks,

jason

Status
Not open for further replies.