Swollen eyes ?

Abee

5 Year Member
Yes I do have thermometer and a hygrometer. I have found temperature ok for torts as per the range except only 2-3 Weeks in winter. I am in Pune. As you said they find there hide and warm spots....I leave small burrows of warm cloth for them indoor...they have hides made up of soil outdoor (using gamla Hindi word).....I even maintain humidity with a manual spray ...see whole point is..without knowing the actual cause one should not mislead other keeper...inn India the way we care can be different...worrying about temperature humidity and stuff is ok but the way I manage it can be different from what a person is doing sitting in America...plus I again say temperature is problem most of the times but NOT ALWAYS.

sibi

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Florida, USA
Abee, hi. I agree with Angela. The eyes don't look bad. The second pic looks even better. If it was constipation, then I guess all is good. Check the foods to feed stars because this will give your tort the vitamins and minerals he needs, but not all. Supplements and vitamins are good to feed her 2-3 times a week. I hope you keep us posted on her. She's truly precious.