Tank died

ascott

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Apple Valley, California
I want to heal the hole in his heart as soon as possible.

Tank was 35 grams when he passed. Gypsy is almost 60. (she is a month older).

Please reconsider going and purchasing another tort in a moment of sadness....I see that there was an age difference, however, that is a significant size difference....I would refer back to pairs are not usually a favorable situation (there is silent and subtle bullying that is unavoidable--one tort will always have to submit to another and this causes alot of stress).....I bet as time moves on your son will learn to totally enjoy Gypsy--I mean, a tort is not a pack animal as some humans impose on them...seriously, they are very happy/content to be the king of their own domain....:D

Evy

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
San Diego, CA
ascott said:
I want to heal the hole in his heart as soon as possible.

Tank was 35 grams when he passed. Gypsy is almost 60. (she is a month older).

Please reconsider going and purchasing another tort in a moment of sadness....I see that there was an age difference, however, that is a significant size difference....I would refer back to pairs are not usually a favorable situation (there is silent and subtle bullying that is unavoidable--one tort will always have to submit to another and this causes alot of stress).....I bet as time moves on your son will learn to totally enjoy Gypsy--I mean, a tort is not a pack animal as some humans impose on them...seriously, they are very happy/content to be the king of their own domain....:D

I'm glad you mention this "Ascott"

I do believe it. My sullies were bulling each other and there only 4 months old. I rehomed 2/3 and my one "Penny" is so much happier. I wish someone had told me this before I got 3 ( miss informed by the seller)