Tell me the reason.

vicky219

Location (City and/or State)
india
Why people so much love on tourtoise & turtles ???
Every one have personal opinion, share with us ...
Even i saw tourtoise in feng shui vidya, somewhere pray in front of turtle & in Africa you can tell your wish slowly in tourtoise ear...i dont know what's it real or not !!!

Billna the 2

Smoaks sc
Why people so much love on tourtoise & turtles ???
Every one have personal opinion, share with us ...
Even i saw tourtoise in feng shui vidya, somewhere pray in front of turtle & in Africa you can tell your wish slowly in tourtoise ear...i dont know what's it real or not !!!
I my self just love Tortoises [emoji119] plus there cute

LaLaP

5 Year Member
Portland, OR
I've been wondering this too. I love my tortoise so much and I can't explain it. I just want to see pictures of cute tortoises. There is something so sweet about these creatures. They are also so independent, stubborn and determined. Also a bit fragile with some very specific needs and therefore dependent on us if they are outside of their natural environment. My sweet little guy, Diego, shows some subtle appreciation and pleasure over something I do for him and it makes me so happy. I think I respect them a lot for their slow and steady approach and calm demeanor. Plus the cuteness... yawning, lip smacking, back legs askew, getting high centered... so much cute.

Beasty_Artemis

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Oregon Coast
I think I love torts because they are so personable. Tortoises have such individuality, and act so tame toward their human pets. They seem to want to hang out with you! ...hoping I will give up some more snacks, I'm sure.
I like their longevity as well. One of the best things about them is that they live a long time. Having a pet that only lives 3 to 5 years would make me sad.