Tell us what do u think

tortoiseowner101

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Abu Dhabi ,UAE
A friend of mine who runs a pet store on uae has recently imported cuttlebone powder.

ImageUploadedByTortForum1385568499.568453.jpgImageUploadedByTortForum1385568511.636247.jpgImageUploadedByTortForum1385568529.053088.jpg
Tell us what do u think of it because if it was unhealthy to use he would stop importing it.
Tell us what do you think of this product

And is it good for all reptiles ?

Last edited by a moderator:

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California
None of us have any experience with that product. It seems like a solution without a problem to me. What is wrong with plain cuttlebone or calcium carbonate? Why would they add fruit to it when most of the animals it is designed for shouldn't be eating fruit? How is it 9.8% protein?

I won't say that this stuff is harmful, but its got a lot of stuff that we just don't need.

tortoiseowner101

5 Year Member
Abu Dhabi ,UAE
Tom said:
None of us have any experience with that product. It seems like a solution without a problem to me. What is wrong with plain cuttlebone or calcium carbonate? Why would they add fruit to it when most of the animals it is designed for shouldn't be eating fruit? How is it 9.8% protein?

I won't say that this stuff is harmful, but its got a lot of stuff that we just don't need.

Thanks tom, is it suitable for reptiles who mostly eat herbs and veggies ?