TFO AUCTION!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TylerStewart

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Las Vegas, NV.
Angi said:
Nope....once you start an auction you can't change the rules. It is part of the ethical auction code. Don't you know that? LOL:)

FINE.... MONDAY NIGHT IT IS.... Either way the cactus is getting cut tomorrow, so I was just doing my part to get it shipped out sooner than later (I can't get out there on Monday to get more).

You're such a buzzkill!!! ;)

bettinge

5 Year Member
Upstate NY
And the winner was??? I did not want to clutter your post, but were these spineless pads?

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Well, hell. I've changed it to Sunday. Do you want me to change it back?

TylerStewart

10 Year Member!
Las Vegas, NV.
Well, at this point, it's not Sunday night or Monday night yet.... Problem is, I wasn't able to get out there today to cut pads.... I have a few here but not 10 pounds. Can we plan on a Monday shipping (week from tomorrow)? I don't care when the auction ends.... A day after I asked for it edited it still hadn't been edited, so it doesn't matter to me.

After an interesting phone call I just got, I am canceling this auction.... I'll continue to do specials and contests on my tortoisesupply.com facebook page, but I'm not going to do any more here on TFO. Sorry for those that participated.

dmmj

The member formerly known as captain awesome
10 Year Member!
CA
Well that ruins the fun, I was enjoying the auction. I was of course waiting for a tortoise one.

Angi

5 Year Member
La Mesa, CA.
Ya I was enjoying the idea of my two little torts having 10 LBs of cactus. I like to share though so I am sure I could make sure it all got eaten.

Status
Not open for further replies.