The Day Turtles Took Over the World

Status
Not open for further replies.

AndreaRosie

5 Year Member
Or at least me... Today I laid by my pond and fell asleep. I woke up to about 10-15 adult RES just chilling by me. I guess they thought I was a log. I thought I was in a dream. When I moved they all freaked out like "Why is the log moving?!" that or they decided to try to eat me. Haha jk :)

AndreaRosie

5 Year Member
Group!.JPGIt has been raining all day and with a bad ankle I can't go down to the pond. Here are my babies. Found two of them today! Also the big one was my second hatchling ever! He is grown so much!

Last edited by a moderator:

EKLC

5 Year Member
That sounds awesome! When I was in undergrad at umiami, we had a brackish lake in the middle of campus. Girls would fall asleep by it to tan. Occasionally the saltwater croc that lived there would come up to join them, and give them a pretty good (and well-warranted) scare.

Terry Allan Hall

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
The Republic O' Tejas
EKLC said:
That sounds awesome! When I was in undergrad at umiami, we had a brackish lake in the middle of campus. Girls would fall asleep by it to tan. Occasionally the saltwater croc that lived there would come up to join them, and give them a pretty good (and well-warranted) scare.

How large was the croc? :cool:

EKLC

5 Year Member
Terry Allan Hall said:
EKLC said:

How large was the croc? :cool:

Here is one in video

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iMaNYaN2PXQ[/youtube]

It was very sad because a 16 year old killed him my senior year

Status
Not open for further replies.