The Encyclopedia of turtles by Peter Prichard.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Long Island Greek

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Long Island New York
If anyone is willing to sell their copy of The Encyclopedia of turtles by Peter Prichard. ISBN-13 9780876669181 Author Peter C. Pritchard Number Of Pages 896 pages Format Trade Cloth Publication Date 1979-09-01 Language English Publisher TFH Publications, Incorporated

I would be interesting into purchasing one in good condition please reply to post, or private message me thank you. :)

Attachments

• encyclopedia of turtles.JPG
    encyclopedia of turtles.JPG
    15.4 KB · Views: 23

GBtortoises

10 Year Member!
The Catskill Mountains of New York State
$25 is a crazy good price if it's in decent shape! I think I paid double that new back in the mid 80's. Copies of this book that are in good condition are hard to come by nowadays. it's a thick, heavy book and the binding gives out after a while.

Long Island Greek

5 Year Member
Long Island New York
yagyujubei said:
There's a used one on amazon for $25

Yes, but it's in acceptable condition and I can't allow myself to pay $25 if its in poor shape. My search continues, there are others around the $40 or $60 dollar range for good and very good condition I may get one of those if nobody on here is willing to sell theirs.

Madkins007

10 Year Member!
Nebraska
I had a copy, and I have to agree- the binding sucked- it tore apart just from regular use. If the $25 is in good shape, I may buy it myself! (Although, I already have the more current Bonin's Turtles of the World).

Status
Not open for further replies.