N2TORTS

5 Year Member
The Jr. Hypo's .. always fun to watch and a sight for sore eyes! :p
AAG9_zpsb11d733a.jpg
AAG4_zps461938eb.jpg
AAG5_zpsdf23f44f.jpg
AAG6_zps648455e7.jpg
AAG10_zps5777d7ec.jpg

HA HA HA HA HA …… DID YOU SEE THAT BITE?
AAG3_zpsef1f575d.jpg

JD~:)

N2TORTS

5 Year Member
Hustler said:
Wow......
How many of those lil guys do you have? they are awesome

The Hypo's round out to 1.2 adults ...and 1.3 Juniors around 6". The little male is unrelated to any hypo in the USA.....a very neat bunch indeed. :)

N2TORTS

5 Year Member
Allrighty then mate .... thanks for the kuddo's ( nice FB page by the way ! ) ....

Here is the Clan "......
HYP13b_zpsd99069a0.jpg
and one big beautiful tortoise ....( one of my favos of all my animals)
HYP13f_zps7593208a.jpg

Hustler

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Alberta Canada Eh
This really interests me JD,
Do you know where the first ones came from? Was there a breeder of normals that started it in the USA? Did they single out the parents? or were some brought up like this? I heard rumor of a group of albino RFs in Europe that were shipped in from south America in the 80's but there is so little info on anything like hypos/albinos. Im still all over the place chasing down info on the first big group of cherries up here I cant even imagine what its like to track stuff down there.

N2TORTS

5 Year Member
Hustler said:
This really interests me JD,
Do you know where the first ones came from? Was there a breeder of normals that started it in the USA? Did they single out the parents? or were some brought up like this? I heard rumor of a group of albino RFs in Europe that were shipped in from south America in the 80's but there is so little info on anything like hypos/albinos. Im still all over the place chasing down info on the first big group of cherries up here I cant even imagine what its like to track stuff down there.

for the most part yes to the above......since there not too many although a wee bit more common now since the first ones produced are coming of age to breeding - shoot me an email ....

N2TORTS

5 Year Member
luvpetz27 said:
Amazing !!!!!!
You know you like my smilies!!:):):):):)
:):):):):)

But of course! ......:D

sulley13 said:
Beautiful! All 7 of them. :D

Thanks Sulley ...... very neat looking just like your little guy ! ( that even might be one of my hatchlings ...you have from 2011 ) .... I had sold some couple years back that were imported to Europe ....wondering if one of those might have made it to your neck of the woods. :D

mainey34

5 Year Member
Peoria, Arizona
They are absolutely beautiful..amazing.. do they have the same characteristics as the redfoot?

Artemis the Tortoise

5 Year Member
what are those pellets called, where can I get them, how much are they, and can a russian tort eat them?

Artemis the RT.

I've seen so many tortoises eating them

Artemis the RT.

DesertGrandma

10 Year Member!
Arizona
Very nice JD. I like the hypos so much more than the regulars.
Their coloring is very pretty.

immayo

5 Year Member
Mesa, AZ
Have you named them yet?? There is one particular on I like best because he/she has such a soft looking face. Although, all of them are amazing! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.