the new guy

Status
Not open for further replies.

loudog253

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Puyallup, WA, USA
hi, my name is luis. i just adopted a baby sulcata from my sister in arizona. i live in puyallup, washington. i'm not sure of the age, but i'm sure its at least a few weeks old. i've kept turtles before but never a sulcata, so naturally i'm gonna be full of questions and feel that this is the best place on the internet to get some good solid answers. i look forward to being a part of this amazing community of tortoise keepers for advise and knowledge and possibly handing out some of my own experiences and tips. so if anyone has any comments or advise, please please, share them with me. i am a clean slate with tortoise handling and need some direction. thank you.

bogart20

5 Year Member
I owned a sulcata, had to recently get him to a good home because I wasn't going to have the proper space. It was a sad day but he's on a nice piece of property now. These tortoises are the third largest in the world. They grow pretty fast for torts.
I'll be happy to pass any knowledge I know to help

And welcome to tortoise forum :cool:

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
Hello and Welcome:D. Check out the threads at the bottom of my post. A great start for baby sulcatas to grow healthy and smooth.

mlnauman

5 Year Member
Whidbey Island WA
Welcome!! I'm also in Western Washinton, but am waiting on a baby Hermann - not sulcata...but welcome nonetheless!! This is a great site - you will get your questions answered and more!!

Status
Not open for further replies.