Found 2 of these little guys in our yard tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeanS

SULCATA OASIS
10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
SoCal
You need to retrace your steps back to where you found them. If a neighbor has been foreclosed (or moved for any other reason), they could have left their animals behind. That one looks to be less than a month old and could have siblings floating around your property or adjacent lots. Furthermore, the parents could be in the vicinity...however unlikely. Check my signature for a care sheet...should you end up keeoing them. That little fella looks perfect! Keep us posted :tort:

and welcome ;)

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California
Jacqui said:
N2TORTS said:
Tom said:
You found a couple of sulcatas. Do you have a neighbor with adults? Have you been in the house for less than a year and the previous owner had some adults? There are probably a whole bunch more out in the same area.

" It's raining Tort's N Frogs in Arizona" :D

:D Just too bad they aren't something like radiated or ploughshare....

If they were radiated or ploughshares, I'd be driving to AZ right now with a magnifying glass and a search team, not typing on this forum...

CLMoss

5 Year Member
Brooklyn, New York
Wow! This is very cool! Good luck finding the rest of the hatchlings! Also, WELCOME!!!

lovelyrosepetal

5 Year Member
Oklahoma
Welcome! I too, am green with envy. I also feel as though others have all the luck.;). You are so lucky to have found such sweet and adorable sulcata tortoises. I know many people who will spend quite a lot to get what you found for free. Take good care of those little ones and I am sure that you will fall in love with them. Again, Welcome!:)

Status
Not open for further replies.