the new "what do you look like" thread

MichaelL

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Ocala, Fl
RE: What Do you Look like???

What happened to all those original people? I've been on the forum a while now, and haven't seen them post in quite a while!

Here's me showing off my large hibiscus:

100_0400.jpg

Oh ok...here's me with "The Bigger One" (BO):

TheBiggerOne.jpg

Yvonne
Finally got to see what the famous Yvonne G looks like! Love it!

iAmCentrochelys sulcata

Alief
My pic. U posted it before i did. Is it ur screen saver on ur phone? ?
Yes I have it on my gallery ? lmao no I typed your name in the search bar then I put “Daughter” as a key word because I remember looking at a picture of you, then I clicked it. Saw the picture, download it, edit it, and then post it, then I deleted it from my gallery and recently deleted. Lmao I’m no Creep! Btw you look Young really young. I’m suspicious.

Pistachio's Pamperer

Tri-cities, Tennessee
Grandpa! Lol getting on the treadmill with roller blades on doesnt count haha
Haha. I work out about 6-8 hours a week and still dance about 6. And the treadmill is boring. I do a modified version of the marine core strengthening exercises. Crunches. Pull-ups. Planks. Chin-ups. Etc. I don’t want mass and ugly man like muscles, I want core strength.
So... ?
-Meg

iAmCentrochelys sulcata

Alief
Haha. I work out about 6-8 hours a week and still dance about 6. And the treadmill is boring. I do a modified version of the marine core strengthening exercises. Crunches. Pull-ups. Planks. Chin-ups. Etc. I don’t want mass and ugly man like muscles, I want core strength.
So... ?
-Meg
I know my stuff when it comes to Fitness, you can be fat and have a lot of care strength, if you want to have Abs you need to watch what oh what you eat. You won’t see muscle definition on the core when you have fat, you have abs but underneath the fat. Not assuming your fat. I gave up on that I don’t have the willpower to stop eating. But I do have Huge Triceps. I hate the Treadmill as well, I hate cardio overall!
You’ll need to add variety to your workout, more sets and reps.
I do not have home gym per say, but i do have a Bench press/barbell and some dumbbells. It’s getting to easy I bench my body weight I’m 15 and I weight 150.