the new "what do you look like" thread

Honey

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Springfield, MO
This is what I look like.

The first picture is my profile picture for this forum, just large enough to see. The second picture is what I look like in color. lol

me.jpg

me2.jpg

bholmes88

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Taylor, Tx
RE: the new "what do you look like" thread

jkingler said:
You look like you are related to Jared Leto. Lucky you! Congrats on being such a handsome dude. :p Your girl is very pretty, too btw.

And gmoney, I know what you mean. I am happily taken but there are lots of pretty ladies here. :D Not the worst sort of people to be around!

Ha, I may have his looks but I would rather have his money!

pryncesssc

5 Year Member
Chicago IL
This is a pic of me at the San Diego Zoo 2 years ago .. i thought it was perfect for the forum :)

turtle.jpg

And this is a pic from October 2011 of my fiance and I at our engagement party <3

engage.jpg

Hopefully I posted these correctly because I have never used photobucket ... Nice to see everyone :)

hoodiemonk

5 Year Member

Cool thread. Its nice to see what you all look like. I'm Gomyo the Hoodie Monk (call me monk), 42, living in Japan since '94, married with 2 kids. My son took this pic.

image-3537474927.png

hoodiemonk

5 Year Member

I'm a monk lynnedit. I also teach kindergarten 3 days a week and paint and rap on weekends. I've toured Japan twice with my HipHop group on High Life Records.

Angi

5 Year Member
La Mesa, CA.
Hey Monk I am confussed I thought monks had to live at a monisory with a bunch of other monks????? It sounds like you have a more interesting life :)

hoodiemonk

5 Year Member

I trained at a monestary but now I "work" part time at a temple but live with my family. Traditionally monks were wanderers who gathered together to train during the rainy season. Most monks now do live full time in monasteries, but like art and rap I kick my Buddhism old school! Haha

hoodiemonk

5 Year Member

You're welcome. People usually have similar questions when I say I'm a monk. I always get "you don't look like a monk", especially after a HipHop show! Haha.

dmmj

The member formerly known as captain awesome
10 Year Member!
CA
Aren't monks celibate?

hoodiemonk

5 Year Member

Usually yes. They don't practice celibacy in Japan though. Can you guess why I came HERE to study?

Momof4

10 Year Member!
San Diego
Can you post a clip of your music? Or is it on Youtube? Are your wife and kids Japanese? You could write book about your cool life.