PacificNorthWest
353865450_1003446760685941_5566076482804416226_n.jpg

So true!!!

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Lancaster
And in those good old cars you can think you're going slow and here you're going 75mph. I had an old 78 Mercury monarch in 2000 and well the speedometer went out 🤗 I got caught going 75 mph on a 40 or less mph rural road by a State trooper 😉. I just told him the truth. I'm trying to go home to Florida. My speedometer quit working and I came down this country road because I wanted to go slow. I wasn't looking forward to crossing the Cincinnati bridge 😁 and I was really trying to go slow. And I couldn't tell I was going that fast 😁😁😁he let me head home.😊

Blackdog1714

5 Year Member
Richmond, VA
The thing everyone forgets is that speed is relative to the pack. Pass the pack and risk a ticket, stay with the pack no tickets ever- and I mean no accelerating through the pack Maggie! I know State Troopers in VA and they are big game hunters-70+ is regular, 80+ nothing too rare, 90+ they will drop food, and 100+ that goes on the wall and in VA carried mandatory jail time.

Lokkje

Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
Phoenix
Sorry...I do speed, not because I'm in a hurry, I just like going fast.
I love going fast. I love screaming around mountains going on two wheels in a pick up truck. sadly because of my job I am in the Corolla hybrid and I feel like granny goodheart or Fred Flintstone running like crazy with my big ol’ feet and having a clown car horn. Imagine the road runner honking at a semi. Roadkill.

Blackdog1714

5 Year Member
Richmond, VA
I love going fast. I love screaming around mountains going on two wheels in a pick up truck. sadly because of my job I am in the Corolla hybrid and I feel like granny goodheart or Fred Flintstone running like crazy with my big ol’ feet and having a clown car horn. Imagine the road runner honking at a semi. Roadkill.
I use the adaptive cruise on my Honda Ridgeline alot so no standing out for me I am solidly following the leader

Blackdog1714

5 Year Member
Richmond, VA
Also, I bought my Ridgeline for two very specific purposes-Light TRUCK capabilities and SUV long drive comfort! Although the peppy V-6 does allow me to merge more expeditiously 🤣

Lokkje

Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
Phoenix
It’s so quiet in here. It is so hot in Phoenix that I’ve had to pick up my desert tortoises and bring them in at night because they do not cool off. How’s everybody doing?

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster
It’s so quiet in here. It is so hot in Phoenix that I’ve had to pick up my desert tortoises and bring them in at night because they do not cool off. How’s everybody doing?
Hello 🤗 I was wondering how you are doing with all that heat. It's good to see you. 🤗😊Wow that's a lot of work after doing your type of work. I'm hanging in there.🐒

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster
Still awake but I do work night shift!!! I love quiet even though it makes the time pass slower
I can't believe you mind at your age if time goes a bit slower 😉 at my age I feel like I have both feet on a banana 🍌🤢