THE NUT HOUSE

Maggie3fan

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
PacificNorthWest
Maggie, is that bloom a Cape Primrose? Looks beautiful in the snow...
I thought it was a species of begonia
shopping
it was given to me...it's in a 28 inch pot and weighs about 40 pounds. It's in a plastic pot that is all broken and cracked...I thought it would enjoy a transplant, but I think it would take 3 people...lol

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster
Yesterday I was watching a thread here on TFO. After watching a video of the angry birds, one of my favorite videos popped up. I couldn't resist playing it. It was St. Paul and the Broken Bones playing The Last Dance. My little Mr. Fre's ears perked up and he sat down and started jamming.😊. He watched the video with me on my phone. It was so funny. I don't blame him for liking it. I love that guy's voice.😉

jeff kushner

North of Annapolis
Every time I view a few pages of this thread, it makes me feel a little saner.....

thanks guys!

LOL

Kerry is going out with the girls tonight from school. Last time she went, she drank 2 cokes which kept her up till 1AM on a school night!

I suggested that she drink wine tonight, cause it's safer than coke.

Blackdog1714

5 Year Member
Richmond, VA
I thought it was a species of begonia
shopping
it was given to me...it's in a 28 inch pot and weighs about 40 pounds. It's in a plastic pot that is all broken and cracked...I thought it would enjoy a transplant, but I think it would take 3 people...lol
Google says Bada Bing Pink Begonia or Super Olympia Pink. I lean toward the Bada Bing!!!

Maggie3fan

5 Year Member
PacificNorthWest
Every time that I look in the mirror
All these lines on my face getting clearer
The past is gone
It went by like dusk to dawn
Isn't that the way?
Everybody's got their dues in life to pay, yeah

Happy birthday to me...Holy Sh*t! I did almost everything possible Not to ;I've this long...