THE NUT HOUSE

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Lancaster
Maybe 🤔😏
Razberri my little 5 1/2lb bunny will attack my brother's 100lb. lab. She thinks she shouldn't have to go in her cage just because that stupid dog is visiting. Molly would faint if Razberri bit her on the nose. My brother thinks I'm protecting my bunny butt I'm protecting his doggy.

Chubbs the tegu

Ma
Razberri my little 5 1/2lb bunny will attack my brother's 100lb. lab. She thinks she shouldn't have to go in her cage just because that stupid dog is visiting. Molly would faint if Razberri bit her on the nose. My brother thinks I'm protecting my bunny butt I'm protecting his doggy.
I did see a cairn terrier attack a lion once 😳 .. wait that was the wizard of oz and not sure if that was a real lion 🤔

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster
Mini lops are the cutest ! Any lop eared really.. love em!
She's so funny and cute 🥰. She's been my easiest to raise healthfully. I don't think it was just my increased knowledge about rabbit care. That breed is opinionated to say the least. She decides what she'll eat and shakes her ears no!!!! If she doesn't want it. She won't eat veggies. She does best on Timothy hay and her Timothy complete kibble. She's 7 so far.😊

Chubbs the tegu

Ma
She's so funny and cute 🥰. She's been my easiest to raise healthfully. I don't think it was just my increased knowledge about rabbit care. That breed is opinionated to say the least. She decides what she'll eat and shakes her ears no!!!! If she doesn't want it. She won't eat veggies. She does best on Timothy hay and her Timothy complete kibble. She's 7 so far.😊
Almost time for stew 😂😂 jk jk