THE NUT HOUSE

Chefdenoel10

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
New Jersey
I am so very sorry for your loss.
You are right! (Won’t say that again…ever.)

If anyone ever feels sad or depressed don’t think you’re alone or don’t want to burden others SPEAK UP!!! We are all here on this big planet to help!!!!
🙏❤️🙏❤️🙏❤️🙏❤️🙏❤️🙏❤️🙏❤️

Lokkje

Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
Phoenix
So im not a serious person ( joke about everything) but on a serious note i lost a good friend a lil while back to depression ( made me open my eyes that its a real disease) im gen x so im a suck it up kind of person. So this song kinda hits differently. If u need help get it… you matter
I'm sorry for your loss and everybody does matter. Sometimes it's hard to realize that when you're hurting. Lately I've been a big fan of Jellyroll and that was the perfect song to the point that we all do count and will all be OK if we give it time, perspective, and have faith and trust. Thanks for sharing.

Lokkje

Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
Phoenix
First time I heard Jelly Roll was when I was watching the CMA awards and he was performing "Need a Favor" with Wynonna Judd. I wish I knew how to put that video on the thread if nobody had ever seen it because it was pretty amazing and I became a fan. Liked Wynonna Judd already but had never heard Jelly Roll before and I've listened to a lot of his songs since.