The start!

Status
Not open for further replies.

turtlebrad

5 Year Member
Well ive made a post already but this is going to be more on the build of my tortoise encloser. Its about 4ft by 15ft with a garden at the top end (not included in measurements). Well a little back story, i have had lots of animals and recently got a aquatic turtle, and bow have a love to all turtles and i want to rescue a tortoise. The wood used will be 90% from pallets, for a cheaper and more eco friendly fenceing idea, lots of work tho. Im also making a house for him/her at the end not in the pic, going to be 2 floors. Already bought a taracata pot for his water, and a large flat stone to put the food on. And lots of otheres, anywho is this my progress so far, had some set backs but its a start.

image-1977970206.png

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
A Land Far Away...
And a great start it is! I think too many folks think great enclosures are built overnight... they aren't. Then even when "done", they are not really finished. I love the use of old pallets for the fence!! Can not wait to see how that works for you. What kind of tortoise are you thinking about getting?

Status
Not open for further replies.