Thesis by Klaus Hoybye-Mortenson on emys emys

Status
Not open for further replies.

Len B

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Southern Md - Northern Neck Va
This study has very good information on emys emys in the wild. I got it off the internet years ago, it is 100 pages. I posted a pic of the cover sheet so hopefully you can find it and read it. It takes the mystery out of feeding Alocasia, Colocasia, and Philodendron, as a part of the Manouria family diet. ----Happy Reading

Len B

10 Year Member!
Madkins007 said:
Where can we get copies?

I printed mine off the internet, don't remember which site, but the search engine was google or earthlink they were the only two I used at that time.

Itort

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Iowa
I printed my copy off of Vic Morgans site. Unforunately the site is no longer active. This is an excellant treatse and wish it was still available in English (I did find it in Danish).

Madkins007

10 Year Member!
Nebraska
If you were able to print it off for free, does that mean it can be shared? I would pay copying and mailing costs for one.

Len B

10 Year Member!
HLogic said:
You can get it at this link for the next week or so...

Høybye-Mortensen Thesis on M. e. emys

Thanks Art--- Even if I could have found the site I don't know how to post it so people can access it the way you did. Len

Madkins007 said:
If you were able to print it off for free, does that mean it can be shared? I would pay copying and mailing costs for one.

Mark if you need a copy email me with your address and I will gladly send you one.Len

Status
Not open for further replies.