thomas the turtle

denise tieman

Hi I am new to this I have a box turtle my neighbor gave me. when I was young I had two river turtles for three years so I have had turtles before but not a box turtle. so I am doing research on them. his name is Thomas. mine is dede so I will be asking for advice every so often. thanks for letting me join. bye for now :):):)

Last edited by a moderator:

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Chicago, Illinois, USA
Hello and Welcome:). So glad you found us. There is lots to learn here and many members willing to help with any problems or questions you might have. Oh, and we really like pictures too.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Clovis, CA
Hi DeDe, and welcome to the Forum!!

I'm going to pick on you just a little bit, but please don't get mad about it.

In this day and age when everyone has a cell phone stuck to their hand, texting is very common. And sentence structure seems to have flown out the window. If you want us to understand what you're saying, it will be very helpful if you would please use punctuation. I have corrected your first post to make it read better, because at first I couldn't understand about your first turtle and your neighbor. I had to read it over several times to 'get it.' A lot of us old fogeys will just skip past posts without punctuation because they're just too hard to read. This means your important question may not get the answers your looking for.

I hope we're still good. I'm only saying this for your benefit ( and for other newbies who also are in texting mode)