Tico Update Pics (taken 28NOV2011)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ticothetort2

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
SoCal
Tom said:
Man he looks fantastic. None of his siblings are quite that big. At least none of the ones I kept. My biggest ones are around 450 and some still as small as 280-300. You have done an amazing job there Vinnie. I too love watching their colors change and develop. Do you look at the plastron much? Mine are showing some really neat plastron patterns and designs. I was thinking of doing a post showing all the plastrons. Well, I find it interesting anyway...

Thanks for posting.

Thanks Tom, I do check out his palstron quite often. I will take pics and share them when I get a chance. I see that the number of your GPP's went up to 19, you growing the colony or are those some of this years sale babies?

ChiKat said:
Vinnie, what does Tico's diet consist of? You should start a thread about Tico care, so we can copy exactly what you do. ;)

Tom said:
Do you look at the plastron much? Mine are showing some really neat plastron patterns and designs. I was thinking of doing a post showing all the plastrons.

Do it!! That sounds fun :)

I have a busy week ahead of me with work but I will try to do a thread on his diet, enclosure, and routine in the next week or so.

Zamric

10 Year Member!
The Crystal Unicorn
I gotta tell you, Tico is the reason I was concidering a Leopard tort.... I just wish they didn't get so big! Thus the reason I decided on a Redfoot

Jacob

5 Year Member
California
Wow, Tico looks great...
Nice I'm excited for the new thread :)

Zamric

10 Year Member!
The Crystal Unicorn
Zamric said:
I gotta tell you, Tico is the reason I was concidering a Leopard tort.... I just wish they didn't get so big! Thus the reason I decided on a Redfoot

:cool: :tort: funny how many times you can change your mind in a month or so... I ended up with 2 Leopards!:tort::rolleyes:

DanaLachney

5 Year Member
Zamric said:
:cool: :tort: funny how many times you can change your mind in a month or so... I ended up with 2 Leopards!:tort::rolleyes:

I know right! I changed my mind like four times and back and forth lol

Status
Not open for further replies.