Timers for a Humidifier

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vegas_Leopard

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Las Vegas, NV
I'm currently looking for a timer that can be used for humidifiers, one that has intervals and that can cycle on a daily basis. I want the humidifier to run for x amount of minutes every x hours. Does anyone know of one that can do this or something relatively close?

Beck

10 Year Member!
Lakeland/Central FL
If you can go expensive, I just bought a zoomed hygrotherm that you can set temp and humidity. It has two plugs and will turn on your humidifier when humidity drops below your set level (and does the same for your heating element for temp). It was about $50 on Amazon.

Maybe someone here can tell you if a simple timer you'd use for lights when you go on vacation could be used. But I've only seen them go down to 30 minute increments, ie 30 min on and 30 min off.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using TortForum mobile app

Vegas_Leopard

10 Year Member!
Las Vegas, NV
This would work even better than a timer. I was going to buy a thermostat along with a timer, but this functions for exactly both needs. Thanks Beck!
Beck said:
If you can go expensive, I just bought a zoomed hygrotherm that you can set temp and humidity. It has two plugs and will turn on your humidifier when humidity drops below your set level (and does the same for your heating element for temp). It was about $50 on Amazon.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using TortForum mobile app

Status
Not open for further replies.